Google+ Nine Red: How To Chalk Things Up

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

How To Chalk Things Up

Hello and Happy Holidays! Well.. belated anyway. The holidays were SO wild for me here that I basically shut down shop for the month of December, to focus on family, friends, fun times and home repairs. Things are piecing themselves back together nicely, and so far, 2011 is a pretty nice year.

Seeing as how I haven't been up to TOO much, I decided to feature a tutorial from the great Design Sponge today.  This series is called Before & After Basics, by Barb Blair. I love her approach and her style, it's right up my alley.  I thought I'd share her! The tutorial I chose is regarding the wonderful chalkboard paint, which is extremely easy and fun! Plus, everyone who sees it in your home thinks your some sort of genius, which is always a welcome feeling if you ask me....haha.  Luckily for me, this is a no-genius-necessary project and pretty much could go on any surface. I'm debating painting a breakfast nook table with chalkboard. Here's the link to the tutorial: Chalk it up!  To give proper credit, the picture is from DesignSponge.com

Special thanks to Barb and everyone at Design Sponge for providing us all with great resources and fun eye candy all over their site. Happy New Year everyone! Make it a great one.

Post a Comment

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Shareaholic