Google+ Nine Red: Better After: One Man Show

Friday, April 15, 2011

Better After: One Man Show

I woke up this morning to find many a sweet comment (thank you!!) on the blog here, and learned that I'd been featured on one of my favorite blogs, Better After. Lindsey of Better After did an article on me yesterday and featured lil Cobalt & Cozzy end table.  So here's a big thank you to Lindsey and her kind words, and for the rest of you, head over to her blog and subscribe - it's really fun (and inspiring!) to see all these daily transformations from "drab to fab".  Haha, OK I know that was really cheesy and cliche to say drab to fab, but I can't resist some good rhyme time (boom! another one!) Have a wonderful Friday!

Post a Comment

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Shareaholic