Google+ Nine Red: How To: Framed Vertical Succulent Garden

Friday, April 8, 2011

How To: Framed Vertical Succulent Garden

I saw these recently on Ready made and wanted to drop everything and start making them. Of course, it had to go on the "to-do" list, which seems to grow faster than I can keep up with! Oh well, this one's a winner, and would make a great gift - especially now that summer is coming! The project was featured in the Ready Made 100 contest. I absolutely love Ready Made, just about as much as I love instructables. Anyway,  Here's the tutorial: Framed Succulent Garden.

 Here is another version from Better Homes &  Gardens, done in a wreath style. I really like this one, it's nice to see wreaths around when it's not the holidays. Tutorial aqui!
 That's what I've got for today, have a great one!

Post a Comment

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Shareaholic