Google+ Nine Red: Sakura goes to France, Part 2

Friday, December 2, 2011

Sakura goes to France, Part 2

I really liked the original Sakura table (here) and wanted to do another one.  We came across this table on a walk one day and I fell for it.  It had all the right shapes and carvings one would love, but the overall look left much to be desired.  I had to highlight those carvings, and what better way than a good distress & stain job?  Top it off with another visit from the Sakura flower punch book pages, and we have Sakura goes to France 2.0.... Here it is before:
 and here is the after!





I like how it came out, and I went a little more subtle with the flower this time. They are cute and make some very interesting phrases as your eye goes across them... This table is for sale in the shop, and will have free shipping for the holidays.  Have a great weekend!

Post a Comment

5 comments:

  1. Absolutely love it! got lost on your site again poking at around at all your awesome creations.
    ~Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks again Pamma! You're sweet :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! I know just what to do with my fleur-de-lis stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks great. I always see this type of furniture and wonder what to do with it. You did a great job. Its beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Found your link at redoux - what a lovely makeover. I'm following to see what you will do next.
    I'm hoping to get stuck into a pile of furniture I have sitting at home but everyday life keeps getting in the way !!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Shareaholic