Google+ Nine Red: Featured on: The Sentinel & The Penny Rose

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Featured on: The Sentinel & The Penny Rose

I'm so excited! Recently, Christa Martin of the blog The Penny Rose, and contributor to our local newspaper, contacted me after she saw the Ombre chair post on Design*Sponge.  She asked if I would be interested in doing an interview not only for her blog, but for the paper. I was so flattered, and still am!  She wrote a nice article about me and my work, and I can't thank her enough. Here are some screen shots:
Fun! This is the first time I've had my furniture in the paper. Hop over to the Santa Cruz Sentinel to read the full article here, and for the full interview head over to The Penny Rose, Christa Martin's blog.  A big thank you to everyone who has been sharing my work, be it on Facebook, pinterest, etc.  I really appreciate it,  have a wonderful day!

Post a Comment

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Jesse! It was a pleasure to share about your work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was an awesome article!!! Congrats!! I have made a bunch of copies and am showing everyone!!!!

      Delete
  2. Jesse this is awesome! Getting the post all set up for tomorrow. Hopefully lots of traffic coming your way!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Shareaholic