Google+ Nine Red: How To: DIY "X" Leg Bench

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

How To: DIY "X" Leg Bench

I mentioned at the end of the Tile Entryway post that I was thinking about finding a bench and doing it up in a lime green treatment.  Well I got to thinking, maybe I should just make one? Then I remembered I'd wanted to share this DIY X Leg Bench Tutorial with you a while back. Perfect timing! Take a look:

Looks to be a relatively tackle-able project, with great results.  I'm thinking of modifying it to fit the end of our entryway, so probably... 3 feet wide? At least.  I love the style of the X legs though, and maybe I'll pick a fun lime green print rather than do the legs that way. I'm really liking that dark brown!

Hop over to Centsational Girl for the full tutorial, it's nicely done with plenty of pictures.

Enjoy the day, remember - spring has to come eventually!

     Jesse

Let's keep in touch: Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, Twitter & of course, Email

Post a Comment

2 comments:

  1. I would like to try this, too! Great inspiration

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you do, let me know! It looks really great...

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Shareaholic