Google+ Nine Red: How To: Cardboard Chandelier

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

How To: Cardboard Chandelier

Back to work today, eh? I'm so sorry... but not really because I (like many!) started back to work yesterday.  So I felt your pain.  But hey, tell your boss you're going home early because you have more important things to do, like tackle this adorable cardboard chandelier:
Sorry Boss! Just can't compete with something this sweet.  I saw this project on How-To Tuesday on Etsy a while back, and have always kept it in mind for just the right time.  This last weekend we got the wild idea to empty out two of our bedrooms and switch them entirely (I can explain...later...with pictures!), which now has me brainstorming the details of it all.  My favorite is figuring out the lighting, I want something unique and fun - this might just fit the bill. One big, one small.... hanging out.....

Head over to Etsy's How-To Tuesday for the full instructional.  Have a great "Monday", as odd as that may sound, it's all how you look at it, right? Sure...

Until next time, hugs! Oh - did you enter my String Art Giveaway on Better After yet? There's still time! Clicky clicky...

     -Jesse

Up Next: Dare we paint that fireplace? Let's think about it first....

Let's keep in touch: Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, Twitter & of course, Email

Post a Comment

4 comments:

  1. I see these around sometimes and always wondered how they were made. So cool! Thank for sharing the link. As for back to work. Being self employed is nice, but when it is pouring rain, freezing, and your garage is overrun with projects, AND it is where you work. I wasn't feeling the creative love today. Oh yes, and the rest of the disgruntled employees are here at 1:00 all this week. Half days at school. What do you do in your day job?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yikes! My day job is Nanny/House Manager, so I feel you on the half days thing...

      Delete
  2. Found you via Better After. You are an insperation & hopefully will give me the nudge I need to get started on a few projects I want to do. Oh & LOVE the string art!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Kathy! Glad to have you here, yes - hope you get the nudge to start something too! That's the hardest part. Starting. Oh, and for me, STOPPING.... haha. I get excited (translated: impatient) and want to see the project finished.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Shareaholic