Google+ Nine Red: DIY Concrete Firebowl

Friday, April 26, 2013

DIY Concrete Firebowl

I've been majorly in the spirit of all things patio lately, after fixing up our front porch, to brainstorming space saving planters for our deck, I can't stop planning ahead for warm summer nights out there.  I saw these amazing do it yourself concrete fire bowls recently from the blog B3HD,  check them out:
Lookin' good fire-bowl....and YEA...  This IS a do it yourself project!  Ever worked with concrete? You're about to - this weekend you should get outside and make yourself a whole set.  Heck, make everyone a set. You just need some concrete, some bowls, and some time.  See the full tutorial on the awesome blog B3HD, and if you do this facebook me your photos! I get totally inspired to get to work when I see what y'all are up to..   This same process would make killer planters, don't you think?

Have a glorious weekend!
     -Jesse

Up Next: Meet Otis the Owl, my latest string art design. 

Keepin' connected: Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, Twitter, Subscribe & of course, Email me.

Post a Comment

2 comments:

  1. i have been in full spring/summer mode on my patio as well! this is just what i needed to get off my butt and do something today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I touch really precise version these articles I stingy there are writers that can create moral stuff.
    website

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Shareaholic